A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets like gingerbread or ginger snaps.
Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
• During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
• When diffused, Ginger blends well with Vetiver, Fennel, Cinnamon Bark and Lemon esstential oils.
• Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes.
• Ginger has a hot, spicy and fragrant flavour.
• A popular spice used in many dishes from around the world.
• Provides a fragrant and soothing aroma.