Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean and energising aroma.
Cypress essential oil is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists, it contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. Try diffusing during times of transition or loss to promote feelings of being grounded.
• Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising aromatic boost.
• Apply one or two drops to a carrier oil and rub on your chest before gardening to enliven your senses.
• Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
• Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
• Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
• Its invigorating scent may enliven the senses
• Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
• Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma