Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains”, Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness.
Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavour to soups, stews, dressings and sauces.
• Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
• Diffuse to refresh the air with a rich herbaceous aroma. Blends well with Basil, Lemon, Cypress, Lavender and Rosemary essential oils.
• Valued for its positive, calming aroma.
• Diffuse for an uplifting, herbaceous aroma.
• A unique food flavouring.