Revered by the Maori people for its many invigorating properties, Mānuka has been used for centuries in New Zealand. doTERRA’s New Zealand Manuka Essential Oil is a pure steam distillation of the potent aromatic compounds found in the flowers, leaves and stems of the Mānuka tree. Mānuka essential oil has a rich, spicy, herbaceous fragrance that can help promote feelings of relaxation. Use Mānuka essential oil to help ground and centre energies in preparation for deep meditation. Mānuka essential oil can also be diffused for a refreshing aroma. Applied topically, Mānuka promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy looking skin.
• Promotes relaxing environment when diffused.
• Refreshing aroma.
• Promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy skin.
• Diffuse during meditation to centre oneself.
• Combine with water in a spray bottle for a refreshing aroma in rooms and closets or on surfaces.
• Dispense two to three drops on a terracotta plate and breathe in deeply before bedtime.
• Add one to two drops to your favourite cleanser or toner to help maintain the appearance of a smooth, clear complextion.
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Aromatic description: Rich, spicy, sweet and herbaceous.
Main Constituents: Leptospermone, E-calamenene, alpha-pinene, cadina-3, 5-diene
Collection method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Leaves
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.